Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wordful Wednesday




Hello! Thanks for stopping by on another wordful Wednesday being hosted by Angie. This week there are some pictures of Mallory at opening weekend for softball. It was a beautiful day and we all had a blast and left with red cheeks in the end!

She loves the camera!

I would love to say that she was concentrating intently at the batter but I think that a butterfly may have flown by!

An entire softball game is really hard to keep your uniform in shape!

Thanks for stopping by this week, I hope you'll come back!**


**Disclaimer** Yes I am posting wordful Wednesday on Thursday, I took too long trying to fix pictures and never got it up on time or my pictures fixed! I am working on it, maybe if I start now I will be on time for next week??!!


1 comment:

  1. Whatever she's focusing in, she's adorable and I LOVE the shot!

    ReplyDelete