Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wordful Wednesday



Welcome to another week of Wordful Wednesday being hosted by Angie over at Seven Clown Circus.


We had some beautiful weather this weekend so we headed out to the beach with the Neighbah's. And it was a great opportunity for me to try out my new camera some more!



The girls had a great time playing on the water which is still too cold for me!


Have I ever mentioned how graceful Kailee is?? You can probably already figure out where this running in the water is going to end up.


Mallory loves the water and the beach!


Falling down in the water and for some reason she could not figure out why it tasted so bad??


Almost loves the beach more than posing for the camera, almost...

5 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures! Love them...I will have to come over and see the rest that you took out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are adorable. I love the beach too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so wanna be on a beach like that right now!! thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete