Monday, March 30, 2009

Not me! Monday, Stellan style!



As we are all aware, Not Me! Monday was started by MckMama. "I created Not Me! Monday for the purpose of confessing our shortcomings and imperfections to each other since, after all, we are all only human!" (MckMama's words) Every Monday, you can find more "Not Me! Monday" at her site. However, this week, in honor of her and Baby Stellan, we're doing "Not Me! Monday - Stellan Style!"

Not me! Monday, Stellan style is being hosted this week by Emily.

Prayers for Stellan


This week I did not sit by my computer and wear out the refresh button checking MckMama's page hoping for an update on Stellan.

I did not wake up in the middle of the night, sneak down the stairs just to check twitter and pray for Stellan.

I did not ask all my friends and family to pray for this little boy.

I was not nervous and anxious every time I went to my computer to check on this little boy.

What did you not do this week in honor of Stellan??

No comments:

Post a Comment