Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Questions for the kids!

This is a little questionnaire done by my neighbah . I thought it would be cute to see what the two oldest had to say about these questions...so here goes!

1. What is something mom always says to you?

Mallory- I love you

Kailee - be good

2. What makes mom happy?

Mallory- when we listen
Kailee - listening


3. What makes mom sad?

Mallory- When we don't listen
Kailee - not listening (I am seeing a pattern here!)


4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Mallory- Tickling me
Kailee -Tickle (I think she thinks I am going to do it right now!!)


5. What was your mom like as a child?

Mallory- good listeners and cleaning
Kailee - you were like a apple.


6. How old is your mom?

Mallory- 78, 19. Are you 19??
Kailee -Umm, I don't know


7. How tall is your mom?

Mallory-8 pounds
Kailee -This tall, you're big now. When you were little you looked like an apple


8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Mallory- cook
Kailee -go to work


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

Mallory- call me
Kailee -you go to work, that makes us sad


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Mallory- happiness!
Kailee-I dont know


11. What is your mom really good at?

Mallory- cooking food
Kailee-at work


12. What is your mom not very good at?

Mallory- nothing. (did I mention how much I love this child!!)
Kailee- at, I'm kind of thirsty (I think I am losing her!!)


13. What does your mom do for a job?

Mallory-work at Hallmark
Kailee-to go to work


14.What is your mom's favorite food?

Mallory- broccoli
Kailee - soda


15.What makes you proud of your mom?

Mallory- because you're you
Kailee - because you're listening to us, to what we say


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Mallory- a little doggy
Kailee -maybe an Applebee's cartoon


17. What do you and your mom do together?

Mallory- stay with each other until you have to work
Kailee -Stay next to each other


18. How are you and your mom the same?
Mallory - our hair
Kailee - paint


19. How are you and your mom different?

Mallory- because that's how god made us.
Kailee -people

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

Mallory- because you always love me
Kailee - because your so beautiful

21. What does your mom like most about Dad?


Mallory- him being nice to you
Kailee - umm, I want a drink I'm too scratchy (A few more questions, stay with me kid!!)


22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Mallory- with all of us
Kailee - to work

Wow!! This one was getting rough towards the end! This was fun to do and see what the girls really thought! Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment