Monday, March 23, 2009

Not me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not tip toe past my sleeping husband on the couch so I would not wake him and I could have the bed all to myself.

I did not get up out of my chair to have my 11 month old daughter come up behind me and push the chair away. I definitely did not go back to sit in that same chair!

I did not lose the remote to the brand new Wii. I would not be that irresponsible, I know where everything is at all times. Since I did not "misplace" the Wiimote I would have never left the house at 11 o'clock at night with the neighbah to track down a new one!

Thanks for stopping by this week! What did you not do??

1 comment:

  1. YES! You are hooked! :) Wiimote...where did you go?!

    ReplyDelete