Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What's the deal with that Wednesday?

Welcome Wednesday! I was sure I would not have a post for what's the deal with that Wednesday but then I went to my oldest daughter's first softball practice last night. I should start out with she is 5 years old. I got to the parents meeting and was handed a shopping list! She needs white baseball pants for now and in a few weeks when it gets warm, white shorts. Don't forget the red socks and special cleats to match. Practice will be twice a week with games on both Saturday and Sunday. I did mention that she was 5, right??


4 comments:

  1. I am just in shock of all the other stuff too! GEEZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's insane! I don't even want to think about getting all 3 boys in sports $$$$ I'm thinking swimming will be our cheapest option ;-)

    Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me, it could be way worse, and it will probably get worse every year for you too!! I have 2 boys who play competitive baseball, age 5 & 8, add on some expensive bats and gloves plus I'm at the fields 6 days a week.

    ReplyDelete