Monday, March 16, 2009

Not me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did not drive 45 minutes in the car with four children to Trader Joe's just so I could get an excellent deal on wine. And if I did do that I would not have let them watch a DVD the whole time just to keep them occupied.

I would never let my children stay up until 9pm on a school night and play outside with the neighbahs because it was 75 degrees at night!

I would most certainly not let said neighbah make the first post on my blog just because I don't have the patience to figure it out!

I am also so responsible that I would always remember to set my alarm to wake the kids up for school. And if I were to forget to set my alarm I would not have forgotten to change the time on my watch. I did not get mad when the husband called me at 730 in the morning to ask for bread and yogurt to only find out it was really 830 in the morning and the oldest need to be to school in 15 minutes. I did, however, make it to school on time!

Wow! Thanks for joining me on my very first Not me! Monday. Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to bloggy land!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEE HOO!!! Great job! I am so proud :) LOL! I was not a member...sorry I fixed it. Now I am :) Great first NMM's! When the kids are better I am going to partake in some more of that wine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive, you were up and had your oldest at school in 15 minutes! I would drive 45 minutes to get a good deal on wine as well. :)

    ReplyDelete